New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Colore:||Nero||Categoria prodotto:||Pantaloni Sportivi Donna|
- Spyder Curve Sweater Weight Insulator Ski Snowboarding Vest Size L, NWT
- Vintage CAST - Bocce 8 Ball Set
- Western Natural Leather Roper Ranch Hand Tooled and Carved 15 Saddle
- Never used 2017 Easton Mako
- Bownet 7' x 7' Soft Toss Portable Practice Net with Frame
- Snow Peak TREK COMBO TITANIUM SCS-010T NEW Free Shipping From JAPAN
- Vintage Spalding J5-V Official Intercollegiate T2 Dry Tannage Football College
- Rossignol Mid Ski Boots M3 Plus 313mm
- YONEX EZONE AI 100 LITE 4 1 8 TENNIS RACQUET
- K2 B. F.C.80 women Scarponi da Sci
- Vintage U.S. Divers Company Aqua Lung Oval Diving Mask Tempered Glass Made Japan
- New Balance 4040v4 Low Men's Baseball Cleat L4040v4 White Camo
- XS SCUBA Turtle Classic Wide Short Blade Rubber Speed Fins Tech Commercial Dive
- Sea to Summit Solution Gear Trip Storage Bag
- FOOTBAR BOBINOT DYNEEMA-PRO COLOUR ø 0 5 32in X 26 3 12ft WHITE
- Smith I O Mag Goggles 2019
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.