- HK Army Eject Harness - Energy - 4+3
- TROPHY chess Plaque FREE ENGRAVING Prize Award Cup Medal Awards
- 17 .5 Smith Worthington Maxx Dressage Saddle.
- Teufelberger Pulley Saver 4M 7350836
- LED Compact Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight Klarus Upgraded XT11GT 2000 Lumens
- Genesis Original Compound Bow RH right handed
- Muzzy Bowfishing Xtreme Duty PRO-B Spin Style Bow Fishing Reel
- BIKIGHT Foldable Anti Theft Folding Hamburg Chain Bicycle Motorcycle Security
- Raquette tennis Reakt Lite Babolat Grip 3 neuve avec housse
- ONeill Womens Hyperfreak 5 4 FZ Winter Wetsuit Mis Oneill Surfing Wetsuits
- Men's UV Sun Predection Long Sleeve Rash Guard Wetsuit Top Swimwear Solid Men
- NWT - Patagonia Womens Powder Bowl Pants - Classic RED - S Slim (orig )
- Follow Stow NCGA Wakeboard Vest Womens
- NIKE VAPOR UNTOUCHABLE FOOTBALL CLEATS UNIVERSITY RED WHITE 698833-611 Sz 15
- Anderson Nanotek Launchpad Fastpitch Softball Bat Drop -10 31 21 EUC
- Slipp-Nott Large set 28 x 29 base and (75) 26 x 26 sheets
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.