- Reebok 12K Youth Shoulder Pads
- shoes escursioni di mercato Regatta Holcombe grey medio lady 22928 - Nuovo
- RARE NIW 2014 DEMARINI FLIPPER AFTERMATH USA Border Battle 34 26 WTFXFLA ASA
- CWC 3-Strand Poly Dacron Rope - 9 16 x 600 ft., White w tracers
- Harkila Thyra Lady fleece X-Large X-Large
- Five Ten Anasazi VCS UK8
- Camping Table in Aluminium and MDF Case Shaped with Carry Handle Steel Frame cm
- Alfi Kühltasche isoBag 2x23l apfelgrün Kühlbox Isotasche Campingtasche Outdoor
- Surfer Boardbag Concept x 6.6 ; 5mm, Board Bag, Bag, New 202 x 60
- Head Graphene XT Prestige MP x 2 + Rolle Griff 3-4 3 8 Tennisschläger
- Natural REAL LEATHER Soccer Ball, Size 5, 32 Panels.
- Puma Avvenire 2.3 Netfit Fg Ag silver F04
- Schutt Varsity Flex 4.0 Football Shoulder Pads - Skill Position, New
- Brand New BERN 18 ROLLINS MIPS Ski Snowboard Helmet Size L 59-62cm
- Mizuno Baseball Elite Fungo Bat 340501
- 60' BASEBALL SOFT BALL SLANT LEG BATTING CAGE FRAME 1 5 8 FITTING F S
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.