New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
- Camp Table Dutch Oven Outdoor Kitchen Cook Removable Adjustable with Legs 32 in
- Silky ULTRA ACCEL Curved Blade 240mm LG Teeth 446-24
- Ocun Cora women’s climbing shoes, new, size 37.5
- Syd Hill Suprema Laura Poley Australian Saddle
- UMBRIA EQUITAZIONE BOTAS UMBRIA CORDONES MODELO TRIPLE
- Fire Sword, Floating Sword, Contact Sword, Contact Staff Maneuvers
- 2012 Easton Synergy Speed FP11SY10 33 23 Composite Fastpitch Softball Bat -10
- NIKE JORDAN JUMPMAN LOGO - AQ3115-010
- SUNSECT 4 OZ SUNSCREEN & INSECT REPELLENT SPF 15 NO SEE UM, MOSQUITO - 12 TUBES
- Overboard Classic Pannier 17 litre Yellow
- Rev-Changer Scorpion Champagne-gold Bowling Wrist Support Head Left Hand_AC
- New 2019 Lib Tech T.Ripper C2 Youth Snowboard 141cm Libtech Travis Ripper C2
- Swix, Ski and Snowboard Wax
- Ski and snowboard wax SWIX Cerra Nova HF10 ski wax, 40 grams highly fourinated
- SEAC F1 Open Heel Fin with Bungee Straps, Yellow, Medium Large
- Adidas SM Freak X Carbon High Wht Green orange Football Cleats AQ6983 Size 16
- MGE tec 100 Reel, 100 metres of fluorescent yellow line and SMB Clip
- = 15oz TW 2-3 4, Pin 2-3 NIB Hammer BAD INTENTIONS Bowling Ball
- Adidas Men's Nemeziz 17.4 FxG Soccer shoes - Size 12
- New Fenix TK25 UV Cree XP-G2 1000 Lumens LED Flashlight Torch ( White, UV )
- USATuff Cooler Pad for YETI 20qt - SeaDek Marine EVA Mat - G B - Snook Name
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.