Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
- Tan Vision Men's Snowboard, 165cm, Great Condition
- Giro Skihelm Snowboardhelm Giro S COMBYN bluee Unifarben Ohrenpolster
- 25 Round Jumbo 3 Display Stand Softball Baseball Balls
- LAST ONE...NEW RARE Worth BJ Faulk Mayhem USSSA 34 27 SBBJUS
- Stubbs Triple Tool Holder (BZ2196)
- NIB - AZO Bowling Outbreak Bowling Ball - 15 LB - Solid
- Tory Leather Breastplate with Brass Snaps
- Medium MSA Paraclete RAV MTV Plate Carrier Body Armor Vest ACU Digital Camo 5
- Lot TI14 Mixed Flashlights and headlamps Energizer Defiant handheld LED Lumen
- Kenetrek Mountain Safari, Brown, 10.0 medium KE-420-SAF 10.0 MED Tactical Boots
- Outdoor Hiking Polyester Military Camouflage Tent Car Covers Camping
- RARE NEW Easton S1 29 17 (-12) Youth Baseball Bat USSSA STAMP 2 1 4
- Arebos Trampoline Jumping mat for trampolines in the diameter of 169 (430 cm)
- Mitchell NEW 300 Fishing Reel - 1428054 - NEW FOR 2018
- Outsunny Pop Up Tent Cot with Air Mattress and Sleeping Bag Combo
- 1.2M Body Inflatable Gum Bumper Football Zorb Ball TPU Human Bubble Soccer Ball
- Head Radical Lite Oversize Tennis Racquet
- Bag Wakeboard Wheeled Trolley - Jobe 2019 Wakeboard Trailer Bag
- Voodoo Tactical Mil-spec Military Style Oil Can - 08-3191004117 Car Accessories
- PUMA Samuel Eto'o Signature Cameroon Football Soccer Sneaker VTG US 5.5
- Trigon Sports Procage Ole 96er Pro L-Screen Net Only, 8 x 8-Feet
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.