New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
- NIB Gander Mountain Pro Waterfowl PVC Hip Wader, Mens Size 9-10
- SPALDING (Spalding) basketball ball design No. 7 Rubber
- Easton Reflex C-Core 33in 28oz 2-3 4” Barrel
- Sleep System US Army ACU IMSS 5 Piece Military Sleeping Bag USGI ECW Used VG
- Spot Hogg - Pinguard 5-Pin MRT .010 - Right Hand
- Extreme Cold Weather Military Army SUBZERO Sleeping Bag + Bivy Cover Waterproof
- THERM-A-REST Trail King Sv L 09843 MINT CONDITION
- 4X 30KN Safety redational Device redator Rope Swivel Connector Hanging Gear
- 6 ft Zipper Surfboard Bag Predective Cover Storage Holder Case & Carry Strap
- O-Zone Plus Water Bouncer Towable Inflatable Outdoor Kids Play Sports Fun
- Clear Silicone Scuba Diving Mask Snorkel Tube Set Gear Tempered Lens Anti Wave
- For US DIVERS VOIT LUNG Vintage scuba GREEN silicone hoses
- AKONA Men's Full Wetsuit, 1mm Large
- Bauer S18 Vapor X800 Lite 15 Shin Pads
- Marmot Women's Furiosa 1 2 Zip Size S Kinetic Pink Persian Red Fleece
- Worth Toxic Titan 98, 2011 slow pitch softball bat. 34 28
- EASTON ALUMINUM BATS, 28-31 in., 22 oz to 29 oz, SET OF 5
- Nitecore P12 2015 Version 1000Lm w NL1834 Battery +Portable USB charger
- Princeton Tec Quad Tactical MPLS LED Headlamp
- Toggi Nora Ladies Functional Fleece Size 14
- Coleman Big-N-Tall Quad Camping Chair
- NEW Vaughn Ventus 34+2 blueee White gold
- Asics Men’s Gel-Zaraca 5 Multisport Outdoor shoes Eu 42 Note In White Box
- VENUM- 03296-108 Venum Dragon's Flight Rashguard - Short Sleeves-S + FREE GIFT
- La Sportiva Spantik High Altitude Mountain Boots Size
- Ethic Scooter - Complete Stunt Scooter ( Artefact Erawan 12 Standard )
- Jugs Sports 5-Point Batting Tee A0410 Baseball Equipment
- Z Flex GT blueee Burnt orange Mini Pintail
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.