New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Color:||Grey||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown|
- Columbia 300 MELT DOWN 1st quality BOWLING ball 16 lb new in box.
- Easton S1 -12 Youth Baseball Bat 30 18
- MUSTO ACTIVE BASE LAYER TROUSERS XL
- O'Neill 7000X-J J-type Closure Extreme Condition Full Wetsuit w Hood Women Sz 10
- FCS II Whip 10 PG Longboard Fin - Green - New
- Padded Shoulder Straps, Corded Exterior and Mesh Netting for Increased
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.