New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
- HK Army Eject Harness - Energy - 4+3
- TROPHY chess Plaque FREE ENGRAVING Prize Award Cup Medal Awards
- 17 .5 Smith Worthington Maxx Dressage Saddle.
- Teufelberger Pulley Saver 4M 7350836
- LED Compact Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight Klarus Upgraded XT11GT 2000 Lumens
- Genesis Original Compound Bow RH right handed
- Muzzy Bowfishing Xtreme Duty PRO-B Spin Style Bow Fishing Reel
- 12K Carbon bike forks matt shiny road bicycle Rigid Straight Tube 28.6mm fork
- Stiga 3 Star Crystal Perform Table Tennis Bat
- AMF Sumo SE Bowling Ball NIB 1st Quality
- (TC Aqualine Style Quads) New FCS Compatible Fibreglass Surf Fins from Indo Fins
- Youth Soccer Goal Soccer Goal 6.6' X 3.3' Anchor Ball Training Sets U1N9
- Yak Lights 6Ah Lithium Kayak Fishing Battery Install Kit with USB or Wireless
- KR Strikeforce Women's Lace Bowling shoes, Purple Yellow, Size 7.5
- Puma Men's Evospeed Star S Ignite Soccer shoes
- K2 Outline Women's Snowboard 146cm
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.