New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
- RIXEN&KAUL Shoppingtasche Shopper Mini Comfort 13L 24x32x23cm black 0300CSM..
- Head Graphene Touch Radical Junior
- RARE Wilson Pro Staff 97 paintjob 95 head 16x20 pattern 4 3 8 Tennis Racquet
- CCM U+PRO Senior Replacement Blade
- Vintage Skidoo 1997 Race Helmet
- English Hunting Dagger Knife, Hand Forged High Carbon Steel Blade & Sheath
- Torcia Lampada Subacquea Sub Apnea Diving Flashlight Torch 3xCREE Led 28650Liion
- Vintage NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS 1969 Sun Bowl SWEATSHIRT - Short Sleeve
- Monsta Fallout Slowpitch Softball Bat 26 oz flex 2500
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.