- HUUB Training Long Sleeve Top With Zip Mens Running Triathlon Sizes XS-XXL
- Sänger Shelter 220cm - N
- Syouhei Ohtani Autograph Leaf Premier Rookie Card Limited Baseball B17
- Leupold RX-Fulldraw 3 with DNA Laser Rangefinder, Green 174557
- Polanik [STAINLESS] Steel (COMPETITION) Shot Puts 5.45kg (12 lbs) 110mm
- JOHN WALL SIGNED LARGE 11x14 INCH PHOTO NBA WIZARDS WILDCATS JSA COA G51332
- Busse Women's Riding Pants Barcelona II Anti Slip Full Seat Women Equestrian
- Head Atlantis 660 Midplus 102 4 3 8 grip Tennis Racquet
- Bare Nixie 5mm Ladies Full Wetsuit
- Stearns PFD 5974 Mens Infinity S M gold C004 2000013974
- 0805 OLYMPIQUE LYONNES LIONE TG. M UMBRO BERMUDA PANTALONCINI ALLENAMENTO SHORTS
- Nordica Classics Insulated One Piece Winter Ski Snowsuit Womens 8 Purple
- Huge mixed lot of metal inserts trophy parts lot of 275 pcs. baseball & softball
- 3a Camiseta Carrera Oficial Napoli 2018 19 Original Kappa Insigne Mertens Milik
- Capita space metal fantasy 149 resort and park 2019 snowboard damen
- Shires Stretch Lyrca Hood with Full Face
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.