- HK Army Eject Harness - Energy - 4+3
- TROPHY chess Plaque FREE ENGRAVING Prize Award Cup Medal Awards
- 17 .5 Smith Worthington Maxx Dressage Saddle.
- Teufelberger Pulley Saver 4M 7350836
- LED Compact Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight Klarus Upgraded XT11GT 2000 Lumens
- Genesis Original Compound Bow RH right handed
- Muzzy Bowfishing Xtreme Duty PRO-B Spin Style Bow Fishing Reel
- Oneill Ladies Sleeveless T-Shirt Vest T-Shirt Tank Top Vest Fitness 9075
- Vision - Racchetta Beach Tennis 2017 - JAPAN
- Explorer Carbon Sup-Paddel Ultra-Light 2 Pcs 175-215 cm Paddle Stand up Paddle
- VINTAGE Maillot football S.C. TOULON VAR Gymca collection ancien maglia shirt S
- LEOCI Performance Men's Soccer shoes Outdoor Soccer Cleat 7 DM US, blueee
- Borussia Dortmund Götze Football SOCCER Jersey AWAY SHIRT 2016 2017 Size S
- Ski-Doo Winterbreak Hoodie - 2XL
- SEEMANN SUB AERIS Triple Console Pressure Depth Gauges Compass Scuba Set SPG
- 2019 Demarini Nautalai Endload USSSA 26.5oz Slowpitch Softball New with Warranty
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.