|Condition:||New other (see details) : |
A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. The item may be a factory second, or a new and unused item with minor defects. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“without case, only bindings”|
|Gender:||Men||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Size:||L/XL||Brand:||Union Binding Company|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
- C-9-BC HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BREAST COLLAR TAN HAND TOOL BASKET
- Esses Classics Coolmax Riding Shirt Light Pink 36
- Body Armor Plate Carrier MOLLE Tactical Vest III-A waterproof Kevlar included
- 1 Comet Torq-A-greener for Chain, 218354A 12T MADE IN USA Genuine Go Kart
- ABU GARCIA REVO ELITE MAX COMBO 7 SS BRG, 6.2 1 RATIO, 14LB CARBON DRAG, 6'6 2P
- Hängesessel Hängematte Hängestuhl Hängeschaukel Hängesitz orquidea 297 XXL mit 2
- Vintage WILSON Metal Catcher's face mask
- XLC Comp A-Head-Steuersatz HS-A09 1,5 Konus Ø 39,8mm, black
- Futures Thruster Fin Set F6 Alpha Surfboard Fins
- Authentic Gloco Davoser Wooden Sled made in West Germany Excellent Condition
- Bullnose Type 10 Type61 - 1 4 NPT Fitting for Oxygen Helium Argon Nitrox Trimix
- Padded Ski Bag 195cm NEW - Quality Design - Khaki - Snow Ski Travel Bag
- Women's SPYDER Echo Tailored Ski Snowboard Pants Size 2 blueee 564238 P727
- Spear Fishing Gun Spetton Sporteam Speargun with Stainless Steel Shaft and Sling
- BASEBALL OFFICIAL BALL skyline Trainer Weighted MLB
- Flow Five Space Grey Mens 2019 Snowboard Bindings
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.