New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Top Features:||inflatable paddle board,stand up,excursion,SUP,320x12x81,green||MPN:||FITN2-Spreestar 320|
|Highlights:||inflatable paddle board,PVC,transport bag,safety foot tie,surfing||ean:||4260509688888|
|Included:||inflatable paddle board,Pump,Repair kit,Fin,telescopi paddle,rope||EAN:||4260509688888|
- Pearl Izumi Men's, Select Ltd Jersey, Drift Eclipse bluee, Size lg blk bluee
- Diamond Sports iX5 Deluxe Triple Knee Posi-Fit Leg Guards, 17.5-Inch, Royal
- NEW SVEA MAX SIEgreen NO 100 SPECIAL IN ORIGINAL BOX
- New Leatherman Super Tool multitool, sheath, Tool Adapter, 6 Bits. Collectible
- Yvolution Fliker A1 Kids Scooter Green
- THE NORTH FACE TNF Exploration Congreenible T0CL9Q0C5 Outdoor Trousers Pants Mens
- LED Lenser - H7.2 Head Lamp Gift Box - 7297
- LeMieux Horse Cob Pony Extra Full Turnout Boot Secure breathable field predectio
- Volcom Mag Vibes Stoney 19 Stone bluee 33
- Splitboard bindigns UNION Expedition 2019 white M
- ADIDAS ACE 16.2 PRIMEMESH FG AG BOOTS
- AXE 2019 Origin -11 Tee Ball USA Bat L167G
- Bugz Sup Paddle Gfk C20 8.5 Adjustable 3-pieces Stand up Paddle
- New True Frequency Lacrosse Head (Universal) Strung w Jimalax IRISH Mesh
- (14, LitchenGreen) - Craghoppers Ladies Nosilife Clara Walking Trousers RRP
- Sun Dolphin Aruba 10' Sit In Kayak Ocean blueee Paddle Included Water Sport
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.